Origin: Dukan Book
Fases: all phases
- 10 oz sirloin steak
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- Black pepper
- 1 drop of oil
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- Cilantro leaves, chopped
- Cut the beef into ½ in cubes.
- Mix with the soy sauce, oyster sauce, ginger and black pepper, and leave to marinate the beef for 30 min in the fridge.
- Brown the garlic on the oil in medium heat and then cook the beef over a high heat for 10-15 seconds, stirring quickly, do not overcook it.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy.